The Pupil Premium is a sum of money in the school’s budget. It is allocated according to the number of children who are looked after or eligible for free school meals. It is intended to support schools in narrowing the gaps in attainment between different groups of pupils.
- Roughly 9% of the school are entitled to pupil premium funding.
- There are currently no forces families within the school.
- The Assistant Head teacher works with the SENCO, family support worker, EWO and identified pupil premium governor to develop a whole school approach to pupils entitled to PP.
- PEPs are used and actioned where necessary.
- All teachers and TAs are aware of the PP children within their class.
- The schools monitoring cycle looks specifically at PP children as well as non PP children.