Welcome to our Governors’ section.
The Governing Body is made up of elected parent governors, staff governors and co-opted governors (from business and the local community). Their role is to determine the strategic direction of the school and ensure that the school complies with its statutory responsibilities.
The Full Governing Body meets 6 times per year to discuss progress towards the school's strategic objectives.
Governor Roles and Responsibilities:
Chair of Governors: Andrew Pick
Vice Chair of Governors: Josie New
Chair of Resources Committee: Arpana Paterson
Safeguarding Governor: Jacqui Taylor
In addition to the Full Governing Body, the Governors also meet in various Sub-committees to focus on a particular aspect of the school's work:
This committee is responsible for:
- The sound financial management of the school.
- Advising the Full Governing Body on staffing.
- Advising the Head teacher and FGB on general matters relating to the school staff.
- Ensuring that the premises and grounds of Stanbridge Primary School remain in good repair and are fit for purpose.
- Ensuring that the premises and grounds remain safe for all users.
- Keeping all children safe by monitoring safeguarding arrangements.
There was an error processing this link (the page was not found).